Custom Search

Which Web Host Do You Recommend? (FAQ)

Thursday, November 12, 2009

Which Web Host Do You Recommend? (FAQ)

I worry a lot about this page. I originally set it up to cut down the amount of email I receive at thesitewizard.com asking me to recommend a web host. However, over time, I have found that I had to revise this page numerous times as a result of changes in the web hosting scene. The worst thing is finding out that the quality of hosting at the hosts I had earlier mentioned here had deteriorated. Naturally those hosts are no longer listed below. The best way to treat this page is to regard the comments I make here about web hosts as merely the opinions of one person given at a particular point in time. I recommend that you investigate thoroughly any host before signing up. You can find a list of things you should look for in a web host in my other article

No comments:

Post a Comment